Launched by Fashion Syndicate St.Petersburg initiative, the official St. Petersburg Fashion Week encompasses the most dynamic and professional resources of St. Petersburg fashion industry segment. St. Petersburg Fashion Week (SPbFW) is a unique project that brings together:
- worldwide principles of organization and arrangement of professional fashion week
- powerful and most up-to-date Internet resource - social networking with loyal audience exceeding half a million people
- professional media
- mobile apps developed with Fashion Syndicate St.Petersburg support.
The outstanding information coverage by social networks is provided by SPBFW team whose experience has been demonstrated during previous fashion events. Total social media audience exceeds 500 thousand people.
Fashion Syndicate St.Petersburg active support allows arranging professional event and provides access to reputable thematic editions such as DRESS CODE, whose readership today exceed 170 000 people. The mobile applications developed by IT Department of SPbFW have no analogs in St. Petersburg.
Policy of live broadcasts corresponding to global trends was successfully tested by SPbFW staff during their previous activities, and now extends the audience number up to 1.5 million people.
Professional approach of the SPbFW organizers to cooperation with media partners opens for participating designers top international media resources, and the opportunity to entry into a international fashion market as a consequence.
The event is in the official calendar of the Committee on Culture of the Government of St. Petersburg and is being supported by the Ministry of Industry and Trade Of Russian Federation, the Committee on Development of tourism in St.Petersburg, the Committee on the development of business and consumer market of St. Petersburg, Committee on the press and mass communication of St. Petersburg, Committee on youth policy and public communication of St. Petersburg, as well as the Center for Development and Entrepreneurship Support.
Fashion Syndicate St.Petersburg initiative to carry out a unified fashion week in St. Petersburg, was maintained by an active part of the fashion community of the city as a crucial necessity in the process of building the infrastructure of the fashion industry and the formation of a positive and professional environment for the development of each single designer and brand.
The New Stage of the Alexandrinsky Theater
(49A, Naberezhnaya Reki Fontanki, St. Petersburg)
20 000 - 30 000 people / year
Media audience of the event:
600 000 - 800 000 people / year
Press: 400 +
Built on professional principles accepted in todays world fashion industry, St. Petersburg Fashion Week (SPbFW) sees its main goals as:
- Creating a professional platform for participants and their target audience
- Maximum PR and informational coverage of participants activities long before, during and far after the event.
- Ensure the presence of potential buyers and retailers (with the support of Fashion Syndicate St.Petersburg)
- Each participant's professional status strengthening, at the extent demanded for each designer or brand individually.
- POS-materials production for the participants as a result of the season, PR and promotion consulting, as well as active support of brands' initiatives.
- Implementation of tools to support young designers
6 - 9 october 2016